blog*spot
blog*spot

Sunday, December 19, 2004

~Out whole day!~

Was out the whole day! Juz came back not too long ago...

My dad's fren came over to keep their kids company n they came to visit me too! And my dad gave them a parcel to hand over to me as well...

They brought me out to have lunch...Dim Sum! At chinatown...hmmm....yummy! Was so full 'cos they kept feeding me with food! Haha...think i'll skip dinner man...maybe have a fruit later.

Den they went to visit a fren in liverpool too n brought me along as well...that's y i juz came back.

Ripped my parcel open as soon as i'm back...as usual...lots of goodies inside! (well, when u're here almost anything frm s'pore would be goodies!) And once again my over concern n endearing mum got too many things! lol! I asked for one tube of toothpaste n I've received four! lol! Oh well, could always give it away...

And x'mas prezzies! Frm my dad, mum n bro! Yippie! But i've resist the temptation to ripped them apart too...it's not x'mas yet! Read the cards though...n the tears couldn't be held back again...

Never tot I'll be this homesick...since i've never been homesick before...till i came here...

Did i tell u I went clubbing last nite? Haha...yes i did! Enjoyed myself really much! But it was a bad experience as well! Haha...almost got abducted! lol! One guy grabbed me when me n my frens were leaving n refused to let me go! I grabbed on to kelly n she grabbed me. Den this big black guy came n blocked kelly...and den kelly's flatmates came to the rescue n we quickly fled away! Phew...close one...lol!

Another guy kept grabbing my hand n try to get me to dance with him too...2 times kelly managed to pull me back. Third time i managed to brush him off myself. Worst part abt last nite...my butt got molested 4 times! Arrrghhhh...1st time i knew which guy...the other 3 times i have no idea who did it at all man! Yes, they are that skilled! Arrrghhhh...may those guys' hands rot!


I penned @ 6:19 pm
0 comments

About me
The name's Daphne.
Muddle-headed at times. Easily tricked. Treasures friendship a lot. Does not have tons of friends but it's ok, a few close ones will do. Emotional being. Child-like and plays maple story.

Friendster's profile

Archive
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • January 2007
  • December 2007
  • Links
    ~ My photo albums ~
    ~ Gang of Girlfriends ~
    ~ Atiqah ~
    ~ Shi Ting> ~
    ~ Yihui ~
    ~ Weiwen ~
    ~ Ignatius ~
    ~ Adopt one today! ~