blog*spot
blog*spot

Saturday, January 01, 2005

~New yr! New start?~

Well well, my first day of 2005 is almost over!

Supposed to blog yesterday n to wish myself a Happy New Year but was too tired n stoned! Brain wasn't working well that's why i decided to leave blogging to tonight.

Let's see...well, suppose I have to make new year's resolutions rite? Never really made them before but I guess I shall give it a try...

1)Enjoy my year!
This is of 'cos a must! And i must learn to enjoy as much as I can here in Liverpool though most of the time I'm alone in my little room. Well, at least I've learnt one thing gd over here n dat is i can really blast my music loud if I wan to! Nobody will complain (Ok maybe someone will but the chance is low as long as u dun blast it in the middle of the nite!) unlike s'pore...probably my neighbours will come knocking at my door n educating me abt blasting music with lyrics like fuck in it! *snigger*

2)Learn not to take things for granted and appreciate everything!
Have coming here I've certainly learn to appreciate lots of things in S'pore! Well, I should learn to appreciate being alone here n everything too! But wat I've really really learn is to appreciate things back in s'pore like my beloved family n friends n dar of cos! Think I took them for granted too much...esp my family. Coming here I've learnt to cherish every little thing they have had done! Ok ok...I've digress...back to resolutions!

3)Don't procastinate too much!
I've been doing them too much! Esp after the long break after graduating frm SP! Datelines are slowly...no no...quickly creeping up to me! So actually I oso no choice...'cos if i continue to procastinate I'll be soooooo sooooo doom!

4)(Hmmm...this should be wat dar wans me to do lahz actually)Be fit and healthy by exercising...
This will be rather difficult to do here 'cos no gym no swimming pool etc. Guess I'll put it off till I'm back in S'pore? (Oh no...juz broke my third resolution! lol! Well...i did say dun procastinate too much n not at all!) Hehe...promise...back in S'pore i'll go to the gym n such!

Hmm....can't think of anything else liaoz...other den cherish life I guess! After the earthquake n tsunamis I guess everyone will do that...or at least try...and speaking of that...those of u with religions...dun forget abt the victims in ur prayers!

Peace out!

I penned @ 11:31 pm
0 comments

About me
The name's Daphne.
Muddle-headed at times. Easily tricked. Treasures friendship a lot. Does not have tons of friends but it's ok, a few close ones will do. Emotional being. Child-like and plays maple story.

Friendster's profile

Archive
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • January 2007
  • December 2007
  • Links
    ~ My photo albums ~
    ~ Gang of Girlfriends ~
    ~ Atiqah ~
    ~ Shi Ting> ~
    ~ Yihui ~
    ~ Weiwen ~
    ~ Ignatius ~
    ~ Adopt one today! ~